The World's Leading Pharmaceutical Show returns to the European Pharma Hub
In October 2017, the city of Frankfurt (Germany) will be hosting the 28th annual edition of CPhI Worldwide, ICSE, InnoPack, P-MEC and FDF 2017, alongside with 9th edition of Pre-Connect Congress. The event will bring together over 42,000+ industry experts and showcase products and services of more than 2,500 pharmaceutical suppliers, distributors and manufacturers covering the needs of the entire pharmaceutical supply chain. Across 3 days, Messe Frankfurt, where the event will be held, will become the centre of business, networking and shaping the future of the global pharmaceutical industry.
5 Events on 1 Show Floor
As an exhibitor, you have a number of opportunities to connect with your audience. Through a wide range of communication channels, you will be able to reach out to your audience before, during and after the show. By increasing your visibility within dedicated events (CPhI, ICSE, InnoPack, P-MEC, FDF) you will be able to increase your brand exposure and network with the right audience.
How can I benefit from partnering with CPhI?
Discover 2017 Promotional Opportunities
Take a look at CPhI's detailed overview of sponsorship opportunities around the venue and contact your account manager to secure the brand exposure at CPhI Worldwide 2017 at Messe Frankfurt, Germany.
CPhI Worldwide 2017 Sponsorship Packages
Thought Leadership Packages
Explore CPhI's thought leadership opportunities via Knowledge Partner, Pharma Insight Briefings and Women in Leadership Opportunities
Industry Innovator Packages
Explore further opportunities to showcase your latest innovations via Title Sponsorship or Innovation Gallery Packages
Networking & Recognition Packages
Explore how can you benefit from Reconnect to Business, Live Pharma Connect Matchmaking and CPhI Awards opportunities.
How can I partner up with CPhI?
- Onsite Promotional Opportunities (Aisle banners, Floor tiles, etc.)
- Print Advertising (Event Catalogue, Preview Guide, etc.)
- Digital Advertising Opportunities (Targeted emails to CPhI database)
- Thought Leadership Opportunities (Pre-Connect Congress, etc.)
- Industry Innovation Leader (Innovation Gallery, Title Sponsors)
- Networking Sponsorship Opportunities (CPhI Pharma Awards)
- CPhI TV Sponsorship Opportunties
Who do I contact for more information?
- Ms. Iris Chen, Sponsorship Manager (Pharma Portfolio)
Print advertising, Onsite and Innovation gallery opportunities
- Gwynneth Goeijenbier, Sales Manager
Digital sponsorship opportunities
- Ms. Tara Dougal, Senior Content Producers
Knowledge Partner, Pharma Insight Briefings or Women in Leadership opportunities.