Date and location
24 October 2017: 9:30 - 17:30
25 October 2017: 9:30 - 17:30
26 October 2017: 9:30 - 16:00
Yes, your CPhI registration will also give you access to the co-located events. This year you will be emailed your visitor badge upon registration - bring this onsite to avoid the queues!
This year your badge will be emailed upon completed registration - bring this onsite to avoid the queues! Your badge will give you access to ALL co-located events (FDF, ICSE, P-MEC and InnoPack). If you cannot find your badge, or need another sent please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the registered person.
Travel and stay
From Frankfurt Airport you can get to the exhibition grounds by taking a taxi to the City Entrance (Eingang City), Galleria Entrance (Eingang Galleria) or Portalhaus Entrance (Eingang Portalhaus).
You can also enter the city by taking the S-Bahn suburban train lines S8 or S9 (in the direction of Hanau or Offenbach Ost) to Frankfurt Central Station (Hauptbahnhof).
For many trade fairs, the Messe Frankfurt shuttle bus runs from the bus station in Terminal 1 via Terminal 2 to the exhibition grounds every 15 minutes. The journey takes approx. 15 minutes.
By public transport:
- The most convenient connection: With S-Bahn suburban train lines S 3 (Bad Soden), S 4 (Kronberg), S 5 (Bad Homburg/Friedrichsdorf) and S 6 (Friedberg/Groß Karben) to “Messe” or underground train line U 4 to “Festhalle/Messe”.
With underground train lines U 1, U 2, U 3, U 6, U 7 and U 8 at the “Hauptwache” stop and with U 5, U 6 and U 7 lines at “Konstablerwache”, you have connection to the suburban train lines serving the exhibition grounds.
Getting to Messe Frankfurt is possible by taking the motorway or directly through the city of Frankfurt. Please follow the overhead signs leading to ‚Messe Frankfurt‘.
Simply enter the corresponding street name as your destination.
- Rebstock multi-storey car park: “Zum Messeparkhaus Rebstock”
- West gate: “Strasse der Nationen”
- North gate: “Katharinenkreisel” (please follow the signs from there)
- Gates 8 and 9: “Katharinenkreisel” (please follow the signs from there)
- East gate: “Bruesseler Strasse”
- South gate: “Europa-Allee” (please follow the signs from there)
Consult route on Google Maps on how to reach Messe Frankfurt
The underground station below the Central Station provides fast direct access to the exhibition grounds with the S-Bahn suburban trains and U-Bahn underground trains.
From Frankfurt Central Station you can get to the exhibition grounds...
- ... by taking a taxi to the City Entrance (Eingang City) or the Portalhaus Entrance (Eingang Portalhaus).
- ... with the underground line 4 (in the direction of Bockenheimer Warte) one stop to “Festhalle/Messe” and from there to the City Entrance.
- ... with the S-Bahn suburban train S3 (in the direction of Bad Soden), S4 (in the direction of Kronberg), S5 (in the direction of Bad Homburg/Friedrichsdorf) or S6 (in the direction of Friedberg/Groß Karben) to the second stop, the S-Bahn station “Messe”, then go to the “Torhaus” entrance.
- ... with tram lines 16 and 17. You can reach the tram stop by going out the main exit of Frankfurt Central Station and crossing the station forecourt. The destination, “Festhalle/Messe” (City Entrance) is the third stop.
- ... on foot in ten minutes along Düsseldorfer Strasse via Platz der Republik and Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage. The pyramidal top of the Messeturm tower makes it easy to find your way. The City Entrance through which you will be entering the exhibition grounds is just a few steps away.
Information related to CPhI Worldwide 2017 coming soon...
We can definitely help you arrange your VISA. Please fill in the online application form by clicking here
Visitors from China
4. After approval Ms. Yang will send you an official invitation letter
Visitors from the rest of Asia (except Japan & Korea)
1. Please fill in our online application form here
2. Upload a copy of your passport
3. An invitation letter will be generated and sent to you by email
4. Ms. Lau will send you a hard copy of the official invitation letter by post
If you have any remaining visa related questions, please contact our visa department: email@example.com
As CPhI Worldwide is a trade event, no one under 18 years will be allowed to enter the exhibiton
Yes, there is limited wireless internet access during the show in specific areas
Yes, you can attend any of the pharma insight briefings at no extra charge. The list of speakers and agenda will be available soon.
For the second year, CPhI brings you Live Pharma Connect, the free, online business match and meet tool.
This service will be available to visitors from 3 months before the show. To read more on Live Pharma Connect please visit: http://www.cphi.com/europe/live-pharma-connect