For the fourth consecutive year, Istanbul hosted the most important pharma gathering allowing industry professionals from the region to meet suppliers, as well as to build new partnerships and gather insight on the market.
CPhI Istanbul, and its co-located events, brought together local Turkish and regional drug manufacturers with global suppliers of raw materials, machinery, packaging solutions and contract services.
This year's expo gave access to the entire pharmaceutical supply chain via these co-located shows:
- CPhI: for pharmaceutical ingredients
- ICSE: for contract manufacturing and services
- P-MEC: for pharmaceutical machinery, technology and equipment
- InnoPack: for pharmaceutical packaging and drug delivery systems
To apply for a stand click here and one of our sales representatives will get in touch with you to discuss further details.
- Co-located with ICSE, P-MEC and InnoPack
- Spread over 3,776 sqm
- Gathering over 4,261 local and international pharma experts
- 209 exhibitors from 25 countries
- Visitors from over 82 countries
- Rich onsite program (over 80 conferences, seminars)
- 72 hours of networking / matchmaking opportunities
- All in one location
Attendee main objectives
- 67% Finding new partners for future collaboration
- 67% Meeting existing contacts
- 65% Finding new suppliers
- 55% Finding new pproducts
- 50% For the latest market trends