The Official CPhI Istanbul Conference 2014 is a wrap. Thank you for making the event successful. We will get back with the information on 2015 edition soon.
2014 Agenda Overview
The agenda focussed on latest regional trends, opportunities and market access strategies for the international pharma community looking to invest and partner in Turkey, MENA and CIS regions. The conference was spread accross 19 sessions in 2 show days.
The delegates who attended the conference got an opportunity to:
- Analyse regional trends, drivers, challenges and opportunities in generics across Turkey, MENA and CIS
- Identify key opportunities for biosimilars and determine their strategy for launching into new markets and winning market share
- Explore partnership strategies to gain access to restricted markets and boost new entrant positioning
- Learn essential, local regulatory knowledge necessary for foreign companies to gain approval for generic and biosimilar products
- Evaluate business strategies for competing in the crowded and lean margin generics industry
- Receive an update on working with the Chinese and Indian API manufacturing industries and discover alternative destinations for sourcing APIs
To gain more detailed information on the knowledge packed conference, download the agenda here.
Industry experts who spoke in 2014:
- Cengiz Zaim, International Markets Export and Licensing Director, AbdiIbrahim, TURKEY
- Devrim Satik, Head of Regulatory Affairs & Product Patrimony - Medical & Regulatory Affairs, Sanofi, TURKEY
- Nicola Travierso, General Manager, NTC SRL, ITALY
- Hasan Ersin Zeytin, Director, Medical Investigations, Nobel, TURKEY
- Richard Dicicco, Chairman, Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals, USA
- Dr Adel Alharf, Director, National Pharmacovigilance and Drug Center, The Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA), SAUDI ARABIA
- Edward Ghabour, Head of Strategic Planning, Business Development and Licensing, Novartis Pharma, EGYPT
Who should attend CPhI conferences?
CPhI conferences should be attended by industry experts who operate in all segments of the Pharmaceutical Industry, from generics and biosimilars to drug delivery devices and packaging and labelling technologies. This event is where European and global dealmakers, senior directors, partners, members of academia and regulatory bodies will meet to discuss the latest industry trends, scientific and technological advances, successful business strategies and much more.
2014 Conference Sponsors
Official Partner Conference Lead Sponsor