With over 19,000 visitors at 2016's show, CPhI Japan provides the perfect platform to gain insights and do business with key decision makers in the pharmaceutical sector.
Key reasons to exhibit at CPhI Japan 2017
- Meet your clients: Forge new business connections and re-affirm established connections in the region;
- Benefit from new legislation: Take advantage of ongoing changes and tap into this market, forecasted to reach a value of $115 by 2024;
- Present your company to a high quality audience: CPhI Japan with its co-located events provides access to over 19,000 pharma professionals;
- Showcase your products and services: Having your products and services present for visitors to see first-hand allows for face-to-face engagement;
- Now is the time to enter the market: Since 2013 new trade agreements have seen Japan seek to enhance the sustainability and competitiveness of its welfare system by increasing foreign investment and partnerships;
- New drug development: Japan adheres to international conventions and standards for manufacturing and quality control are high. Their international pharmaceutical industry is ready for foreign suppliers;
- Generic sector: The volume of generic drugs in Japan is expected to increase by over 60% by 2018. As the use of generic drugs expands, Japanese pharmaceutical manufacturers are keen to secure new and reliable suppliers of price-competitive pharmaceutical ingredients.