Welcome to Seoul
Being one of worlds' most modern and vibrant capital cities, Seoul has a perfect balance between contemporary society and traditional culture. Palaces like the Gyeongbokgung and Chandeokgung palace, and places of traditional culture like Insadong, Bukchon Hanok Village coexist next to the shopping and entertainment districts of Myeongdong and Apgujeong.
For more travel information about Seoul, click the banner below.
Visa information for CPhI Korea
When you are visiting CPhI Korea, you might need a business visa to enter Korea. You can find a list of countries that do not need a visa here. Please keep in mind that the visa application process can take some time so make sure you apply for it in time.
If you require entry clearance (VISA) to visit Korea, we can provide you with a personalised invitation letter. You can use the invitation letter as a supporting document for your visa application at the Korean Consulate.
Please note that we haven't opened our VISA application for CPhI Korea 2017 yet.
The organizer can arrange for your personal Invitation letter to be used when applying for a visa at the Korean Consulate/Embassy in your country.
To start preparing the invitation letter, please supply the information as follows:
- complete filled in application form (not available yet)
- your Registration Number
- copy of your passport
- copy of your business card
- copy of your Business Registration Certificate
We’re proud to announce that we’ve chosen SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel. We would like to offer you seamless air travel via SkyTeam Global Meetings to our event. Our registered Global Meetings event offers you attractive airfares. By booking and buying your airline ticket via the link in your confirmation email you will benefit from:
- Savings – take advantage of exclusive discounts up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class; no fee for your online bookings
- Convenience – book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the 20 SkyTeam member airlines
- Reward Miles – earn Miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airline and save on your future travels
- Valuable services – SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the exclusive SkyTeam lounges
Click here to book your flight today!
Accommodation in Seoul
Please find below the hotels which offer quality service and ideal access to the venue at special rates. You can download the hotel reservation form and submit it to the contact person through email.
Coex Intercontinental Seoul
5 mins to COEX by walk
5 minutes to COEX by walk
5 minutes to COEX by car
10 minutes to COEX by walk
Ibis Styles Ambassador
7 minutes to COEX by car
20 minutes to COEX by car
Korean food is some of the healthiest on earth, with an emphasis on vegetables, meats cooked simply and without much oil, and a near obsession with the fermented vegetable kimchi, which can be something of an acquired taste for non-Koreans. The Koreans have perfected the art of preserving food, so many side dishes are picked, fermented or salted and many are spicy.
Have a look at the link below to find all the restaurants at the venue, so you can focus your efforts onsite.