Take part in Korea's leading pharma event
CPhI Korea provides a dynamic meeting place for a wide range of industry suppliers to engage with purchasers and decision makers from the pharmaceutical industry in Korea and the surrounding region.
The exhibition showcases the whole pharma supply chain from ingredients, contracting services to machinery and biopharmaceuticals, as well as hosting an extensive conference programme covering the latest trends and topics within the regional market.
1. The Korean pharmaceutical market was worth US$19.3 billion and Korea's pharmaceutical exports were worth US$3.3 billion in 2015 with steady growth rate.
2. Government support for international partnerships and changes in the regulatory system to a transparent, efficient system facilitating a faster approval of drugs
3. Korean pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are actively engaging in open innovation with global pharmaceutical companies.
In one visit you will be able to:
- Meet key pharma buyers and decision makers from Korea and the surrounding region
- Compare and source products and services from more than 180 exhibitors from all over the world
- Keep up-to-date on the latest technology and product innovations
- Network with over 5,000 industry peers
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Achieve months of business in just a few days!
- Discover the local industry and learn about its growth
Why CPhI Korea 2017?
- DYNAMIC: 16% increase in number of exhibitors & 44% increase in number of overseas visitors compared to last year
- BENEFICIAL: More in-depth & informative exhibitor showcase programme
- GLOBAL: Participation of global & local top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- STRONG NETWORK: Diverse promotional opportunities utilizing the strong worldwide CPhI network
- 5 EVENTS IN 1: Pharmaceutical ingredients & finished dosage, outsourcing service, pharmaceutical machineries, biopharmaceuticals and health ingredients at a glance
- REAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES: Enhanced domestic buyer invitation program and online matchmaking program to create real business
Five events in one
CPhI Korea is co-located in the COEX Convention and Exhibition Centre with three additional events that span all aspects of the pharma market. These are ICSE, P-MEC and BioPh.
CPhI Korea is the Korean marketplace for pharmaceutical ingredients buyers, manufacturers and suppliers. The show represents all aspects of the ingredients market, including APIs, fine chemicals, biopharmaceuticals, excipients/formulation, intermediates, generic APIs, finished dosage and custom manufacturing.
ICSE Korea connects the global pharmaceutical community with Korean outsourcing solution providers, including clinical trials, contract research, custom manufacturing, biotechnology, IT, analytical services, packaging services and logistics.
P-MEC Korea brings together the global and Korean pharmaceutical machinery and equipment providers including analytical equipment, automation & robotics, batching systems/equipment, cleanroom equipment, health & safety products, instruments, laboratory equipment, machinery, packaging equipment & supplies, plant/facility equipment, process automation & controls, processing equipment, RFID, tableting and capsule fillers.
BioPh Korea focuses on biotechnology and related fields offering an ideal platform for biopharma companies, drug discovery organisations, pharma manufacturers and scientific research institutions to create new partnerships and discuss the latest biomedical and technological trends.
Hi Korea is a global meeting place for worldwide health ingredients manufacturers, traders, service providers, and other related professionals, including health/natural/functional/bio Ingredients, functional food additives, food technology/equipment, and contract manufacturing.