Invitation Letter for Visa Application
What you need to do?
- Do not leave your invitation letter application to the very last minute.
- Click on the link below to access your invitation letter application, fill and submit the form
- Important: Deadline to submit your application is 19 May 2017
Please note: It takes usually 2 weeks to get an invitation letter
We are proud to announce the collaboration with SkyTeam
Validity: 15/06/2017 - 27/06/2017
Our official Alliance Network for air travel. And you can only benefit from it:
- Save on your travel expenses by taking advantage of the exclusive discount up to 15%
- Book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the 20 SkyTeam member airlines
- Ear Miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airlines
- Experience SkyPriority in case you are SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class
Tuesday, 20 June: 09:30 - 18:00
Wednesday, 21 June: 09:00 - 18:00
Thursday, 22 June: 09:00 - 15:30
Local Time in Shanghai
Practical Information when in Shanghai
Where to eat in Shanghai
Along with thousands years of history and culture, Chinese cuisine has its own unique variety of taste. There are many special dishes apart you can taste from the popular Peking duck when in China. You will be amazed by how many available choices of food from the fresh Steamed Crab, Cheese Butter lobster to the exquisite Pigeon-Egg Dumplings. Plus it is definitely a must to try some Shanghai snacks such as Eyebrow-Shaped Shortcake, Crab-brown Baked Cake, Nanxiang Steamed Buns.Have a peek at our Top 5 recommended restaurants while you are in Shanghai!
Where to go in Shanghai
Shanghai is one of the biggest city on earth with more than 24 million people, conveniently located on the central coast of China. Not only is Shanghai a global financial hub, but it is also well known for its charming tourist attractions such as Yu Garden, the Bund, Oriental Pearl Tower, Longhua Temple and many more await for your adventure. Please find out more at our map!
Speak like a local – Useful Phrases
When abroad it’s always useful to know some practical phrases whether you want to greet someone, order a food or just thank to someone. We have prepared a short list of phrases for you, so check it out here.
- Hi Nǐhǎo
- How are you? Nǐhǎo ma?
- Very good Hěn hǎo
- Thank you Xièxie