CPhI Russia and its colocated events were established in 2013, bringing together the region's top suppliers and providing a gateway to a booming pharma market.
The Russian pharma market is positioned at the forefront of pharmerging markets and is projected to reach a value of US $31.2 billion by 2019. The Russian Government's ambitious Pharma 2020 plan, introduced in 2009, includes funding of nearly US$5 billion and seeks to dramatically increase domestic pharmaceutical manufacturing and R&D capabilities.
CPhI Russia is the largest and most comprehensive pharmaceutical industry event in Russia, CIS and CEE and gives you the opportunity to benefit from these Pharma 2020 goals. It is a sister brand of CPhI Worldwide - the "must attend" event in the international pharmaceutical industry.
The event is your chance to:
- Meet with key decision makers in the global and regional pharmaceutical industry
- Find all major suppliers of pharmaceutical ingredients, outsourcing, equipment and bio-solutions in one location
- Source high-quality ingredients and services at competitive prices
- Learn about the latest innovations, technologies, trends and developments in India's pharmaceutical industry at the CPhI India Conference
- Network and gain access to one of the world's fastest growing pharmaceutical markets
- Co-located with P-MEC Russia and InnoPack Russia
- Spread over 7728 sqm
- Gathering 3,000 local and international pharma experts
- 199 exhibitors to meet the right audience
- From 64 countries
- Rich onsite program (over 80 conferences, seminars)
- 72 hours of networking / matchmaking opportunities
- All in one location
CPhI Russia attracts top decision makers:
- 49% CEO / Vice President / Director
- 28% General Managers
- 12% Marketing / Sales / Business Development Managers
- 7% Heads of Department
- 4% Purchasing / Procurement Managers