Why attend CPhI Russia 2017?
Your gateway to the Russian, CIS and CEE markets
The Russian pharma market is positioned at the forefront of pharmerging markets and is projected to reach a value of US $31.2 billion by 2019.
The Russian Government's ambitious Pharma 2020 plan, introduced in 2009, includes funding of nearly US$5 billion with the aim of dramatically increasing domestic pharmaceutical manufacturing and R&D capabilities.
As a result of the Pharma 2020 plan, the demand for international pharmaceutical ingredients and manufacturing and packaging equipment will increase dramatically to bring existing manufacturing sites to GMP standards.
Specific Pharma 2020 goals
- Increasing domestic finished-dosage manufacturing capacity
- Direct investment by the Russian government
- Funding of US$5 Billion
Key reasons to visit CPhI Russia 2017
- Create partnerships with leading companies and government institutions from Russia, CIS and CEE regions
- Gain in-depth market knowledge during the International Forum, a dedicated matchmaking program and other networking opportunities
- Network with top-level executives during the matchmaking programme and other networking events
- Expand your network and meet over 3,000 attendees
Three pharma events in one
Visiting CPhI Russia, and its co-located events, is the ideal networking opportunity for your business. Under one roof, there is access to a wide range of pharma needs. CPhI Russia is co-located with P-MEC and InnoPack to provide the entire pharma market, during a three day trade show.
CPhI Russia is a content-led exhibition and networking event and is co-located with the IPhEB Conference (Forum), the country's leading event for pharmaceutical, biotechnological, medical and radiological sector.
P-MEC Russia showcases the newest pharma machinery, equipment and technology.
InnoPack Russia hosts the latest innovations in packaging and drug delivery systems.
“At CPhI Russia, you can seize the opportunity to find partners to work with in Russia. Without this kind of event it seems extremely difficult to approach the Russian market.”
Tatyana Andreeva, Project Manager, Codema