Are you looking to incorporate charity into your business strategy?
You can by sponsoring one of these packages below:
- 100% of your sponsorship will go towards the charity
- CPhI is offering special discount rates on these high visibility items to reward you for your charitable purchase and to help the charity gain donations
About the charity
Established in 1984, International Medical Corps delivers lifesaving health care in emergencies for people affected by disaster, disease or conflict. No matter where, no matter what the conditions, they are the first there.
They stay, long after the initial crisis ends, helping people survive and rebuild through the building blocks of recovery – water, food, safety, medicine.
Their work is built on collaboration with local communities, transferring skills and knowledge to health care professionals and volunteers, even in the midst of an emergency response deployment.
This lays the groundwork for faster, longer-lasting recovery, and helps build the kind of confidence, pride, and self-esteem essential for political stability and resilience
Organisers UBM are proud to announce International Medical Corps UK as the official charity partner of CPhI, iCSE, InnoPack, P-MEC and FDF.
Please Join us in welcoming them to the family and see how you can get involved at Stand G0A1.
For more information contact: Rhylie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Available package options
Be recognized for your charity work - Tell us what you do for charity
Since the creation of the charity initiative the CPhI community made up of CPhI staff, exhibitors, visitors and contractors donated, sponsored or volunteered their skills/ services to help charity Global Angels with these life changing & saving projects:
- UBM sponsorship contributions from 2014-2016 of € 15,000
- Client donations registration page raised €1,685 Euro (*377 online donors as of 10/10/15)
- Charity packages sold to a total of € 8,700
- Two cleft lip operation donations in partnership with CPhI's sponsors
- 50 children for a year fed at Sasyeni School, Kenya
- Coverage of charity work in leading trade publications
- 150 solar lights bought for community in Kenya
- Stationary purchased for 400 students in Kenya
- CPhI show signage recycled into 400 backpacks and pencil casesand shipped to Kenya free of charge by freight forward supplier
- Over 377 clients join the CPhI Angels Charity Network
- Community members volunteer time and skills during 2015 charity expedition to Kenya
CPhI prides itself for its sustainability values and accreditations
Over the years, the CPhI community (staff, visitors, exhibitors and contractors) has achieved fantastic results for charitable causes. Taking actions by donating funds, offering services in kind and even volunteering their time in projects such as the CPhI Community Charity Challenge in Kenya.
To find out more about our Charity and CSR program you can contact:
Ms. Rhylie Luanweir
Global Group Brand Manager
T: +31 (0) 627 363 930