Sustainability is a part of all aspects of what we aim to achieve, from how we serve the community of CPhi to how we deliver each of our events. When considering our sustainability we look at all elements which make up the future success of CPHI and the pharmaceutical industry it serves, this includes environmental responsibility, social impact, as well as economic prosperity.
At the heart of the CPhI community and the wider pharmaceutical industry is a commitment to global health and wellbeing. Through our partnership with International Medical Corps we aim to help the development of sustainable health care for all.
About International Medical Corps
International Medical Corps delivers lifesaving health care in emergencies for people affected by disaster, disease or conflict.
No matter where, no matter what the conditions, they are the first there. They stay, long after the initial crisis ends, helping people survive and rebuild through the building blocks of recovery – water, food, safety, medicine.
Their work is built on collaboration with local communities, transferring skills and knowledge to health care professionals and volunteers, even in the midst of an emergency response deployment.
This helps lays the groundwork for faster, longer-lasting sustainable recovery.
How can you get involved?
- Partner with International Medical Corps in order to donate your business skills and resources, and help us achieve a sustainable healthcare for all.
- Donate pharmaceutical products to help International Medical Corps deliver lifesaving care and training.
- Make a personal donation to International Medical Corps to help people affected by disaster, disease or conflict. link to this page
- Come and talk to International Medical Corps during CPhI Worldwide, you can find them in the Pharma Forum between halls 5 and 6.
- Set up a meeting with International Medical Corps through Live Pharma Connect, CPhIs match making platform.
- Are you attending the CPhI Pharma Awards? If so help us raise funds by taking part in the charity auction.
- Take part in one of our Focus group feedback sessions and we will donate €30 in your name to International Medical Corps.
Tell us your story, how are you contributing to the development of sustainable health care for all.
International Medical Corps is proud to partner with UBM, both at global conferences as the charity of choice, which provides International Medical Corps the opportunity to share more about the power of partnerships in reaching those impacted by disaster and crisis. UBM is also a financial supporter of International Medical Corps and will be featuring us as their charity of choice at this year’s auction.
Lydia Nandakumaran, Senior Resource Development Officer, International Medical Corps