BioPh China 2016, hosted by UBM EMEA and China Chamber of Commerce of Medicines & Health Products Importers & Exporters and co-organized by UBM Sinoexpo, will be held on 21 - 23 June 2016 in Hall E2 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre.
With the Made in China 2025 having listed:
- bio-medicine represented by gene drugs, monoclonal antibody/protein drugs and vaccines as one of the ten key sectors,
- and the completion of the Development Planning of Pharmaceutical Industry for the Thirteenth Five-Year Plan Period in 2015,
improvement of the overall technological content and added economic value of the biomedical industry, fostering of innovative drugs, and cultivation of strategic emerging industry of bio-medicine have been determined as the development focuses of future pharmaceutical industry. Withouth a doubt, the biomedical industry has entered another fast growing golden age. As an annual professional biopharmaceutical technology event highly anticipated in Asian-Pacific region, BioPh China has received more and more focuse from European and US countries over the past years. Together with the latest biomedical R&D achievements and technologies, BioPh China, taking place this June, will provide attendees with a one-stop trade, exchange and learning platform for biopharmaceutical industry.
Up to now, domestic pharmaceutical giants such as Gan & Lee Pharmaceuticals, Tonghua Dongbao, Shenzhen Mellow Hope and Dongcheng Biochemicals and many others, have all confirmed their participation at BioPh China 2016. Our attendees will be showcase:
- the most advanced R&D achievements,
- technologies and solutions of biomedical technical fields, including protein, antigen, polypeptide, enzyme, bioprocessing, antibody, biological agent, bio-manufacturing, cell biology, clinical trial, new drug R&D, genomics, genetics, personalized medicine, stem cell research, therapeutics, vaccine, biofuel, nanotechnology, biological information, biological information technology,
- and their platform technology.
To enhance the communication and cooperation between Chinese biomedical enterprises and international enterprises, the 3rd BioPh Summit China, one of the most important events onsite at CPhI China, will gather industry-university-research elites and leaders in biomedical industry to discuss the course for future development of the industry. The summit will focus on:
- the recent dynamics of Chinese and foreign policies,
- global market opportunities and other strategic topics,
- as well as Chinese and foreign latest research achievements in recombinant protein drugs, antibodies and vaccines,
in order to provide industry practitioners with an excellent platform for sharing industry information, R&D experience and case analysis. BioPh China 2016 will strive to bring together new thinking and concepts into the Chinese biomedical industry linking exhibition and conference platform.