For the sixth year running the Women in Leadership Forum will take place on the second day of CPhI, this year moving to a new off-site location. Situated directly opposite the main entrance to the Frankfurt Messe on Hamburger Allee, this year’s forum will take place at the Frankfurt Marriott hotel for an afternoon session, closing with a cocktail reception and networking.
This year’s discussions will focus on how we build a ‘future-fit’ workplace, reviewing the challenges with current dynamics and asking how to create an environment where everybody can achieve their full potential.
All Welcome! Don’t let the name deter you! Men are always welcome to attend the Women in Leadership Forum, in fact, we encourage it! To change the status quo, more men need to understand the issues faced by female peers and actively stand-up and speak-up for them. Take the first step toward becoming an important ally to your female colleagues and help build the foundations for the future workplace.
• Meet your peers away from the show floor- the 2018 edition was attended by senior representatives from Pfizer, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Merck, ISPE, Catalent, Sanofi and more.
• Hear from inspirational speakers on strategies for building and improving diversity in pharma, and takeaway solutions for kick-starting change in your own organisation.
• Network with like-minded professionals from across the global pharma network and share your own goals and experiences.
15:30 | Welcome from Dupont
Angela Strzelecki, Business Director - Pharma Solutions, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences
Amina Faham, Global Pharma Application Leader, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences
Rina Chokshi, Global Field Marketing Leader - Pharma Solutions, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences
15:40 | Making Diversity & Inclusion a reality in the workplace
Interview with Antonio Bebba, Member of Diversity & Inclusion Lead and Ulrike Großheim, Senior Manager of Communications at Pfizer
16:00 | Inspiring the future female workforce
Melissa Rancourt, Founder & Board President, Greenlight for Girls
16:10 | Dynamic Networking:
Participants will work together to discuss key topics and challenges facing us in the workplace.
Each table will be moderated by an expert in the area and participants will join two discussions:
• Maternity/paternity training for employers - Helen Ilsley, Executive Coaching
• The Agile way of working: experience and learning at a German corporation - Daila Acanfora, Boehringer Ingelheim
• How to be boardroom ready - Birgit Skuballa, Bayer
• Importance of Intersectional leadership – Kathy Teoh, DSM
• Digital Transformation – Julien Pahud, Eli Lilly
• How to lead remotely – Susan Beckert, Merck
• HeForShe: what role can men play to achieve gender parity? - Dago Caceres, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences
• Mentorship - Rina Chokshi, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences
18:00-18:30 | Cocktail Reception & Networking
Add your pass to the Leadership Forum at registration – already registered? You can still add a pass to your existing registration!