We are proud to announce that we have chosen SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel. We would like to offer you seamless air travel via SkyTeam Global Meetings to our event. Our registered Global Meetings event offers you attractive airfares, which will benefit you from:
- Savings – take advantage of exclusive discounts up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class; no fee for your online bookings
- Convenience – book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the 20 SkyTeam member airlines.
- Reward Miles – earn Miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airline and save on your future travels
- Valuable services – SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the exclusive SkyTeam lounges.
UBM EMEA has appointed b network as the official accommodation agency for CPhI in 2017. b network has secured a range of great accommodation solutions at every price point and is ready to assist with accommodation bookings at more than 60 properties from apartments to 5*luxury hotels in the Frankfurt area.
BOOK NOW WITH B NETWORK AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF NEGOTIATED RATES
Don't hesitate to send your accommodation requirements in an e-mail to b-network who will put together a tailor-made solution for you or your team. Alternatively, you can visit their dedicated and secured online booking centre.
Due to the high demand for hotel accommodation for this event we are advising exhibitors and visitors to make their booking early.
For more information regarding accommodation, transport or dining options please contact:
Ms Nuria Martín - email@example.com
CPhI Worldwide, together with the co-located events ICSE, InnoPack, P-MEC and FDF
IFEMA - Feria de Madrid,
Avda. del Partenón, 5, 28042 Madrid, Spain
Tel: (34) 902 22 15 15
Tel: (34) 917 22 30 00
Exhibition opening hours:
Tuesday 9 October 2018 09:30 am - 17:30 pm
Wednesday 10 October 2018 09:30 am - 17:30 pm
Thursday 11 October 2018 09:30 am - 16:00 pm
As CPhI Worldwide is a trade event, no one under 18 years of age will be allowed to enter the exhibition.
How to get there: transport and access to IFEMA - Feria de Madrid
Madrid Barajas airport is located only 10 minutes from the exhibition complex, and just 15 kilometres from the city centre, with which it is connected by Metro (Airport station T-1, T-2 and T-3).
Now a top international airport, boasting a new fourth terminal airport stationT-4, it guarantees daily connections from Feria de Madrid to all Spain's cities and to those throughout the world.
With ranks at each entrance to the exhibition complex, more than 15,000 taxis are available to visitors to Feria de Madrid.
Feria de Madrid is linked by road to Madrid's major access routes and ring roads: the M11 (Exits 5 and 7), the M40 (Exits 5, 6 and 7) and the A2 (Exit 7). The South, North and East Entrances to the exhibition complex provide direct access to the various parking areas.
Access to Feria de Madrid is possible from anywhere in the city by means of Feria de Madrid station on Line 8, whose exit is at the South Entrance of the complex. Line 8 also connects the exhibition complexes with the different terminals of Barajas International Airport.
A wide bus network provides access to Feria de Madrid from different points in the city:
- Route 112-Feria de Madrid-Bº Aeropuerto.
- Route 122-Avda. de América-Feria de Madrid.
- Route 828-Universidad Autónoma-Alcobendas-Canillejas-Feria de Madrid.