We are proud to announce that we have chosen SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel. We would like to offer you seamless air travel via SkyTeam Global Meetings to our event. Our registered Global Meetings event offers you attractive airfares, which will benefit you from:
- Savings – take advantage of exclusive discounts up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class; no fee for your online bookings
- Convenience – book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the 20 SkyTeam member airlines.
- Reward Miles – earn Miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airline and save on your future travels
- Valuable services – SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the exclusive SkyTeam lounges.
UBM EMEA has appointed b network as the official accommodation agency for CPhI in 2017. b network has secured a range of great accommodation solutions at every price point and is ready to assist with accommodation bookings at more than 60 properties from apartments to 5*luxury hotels in the Frankfurt area.
BOOK NOW WITH B NETWORK AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF NEGOTIATED RATES
Don't hesitate to send your accommodation requirements in an e-mail to b-network who will put together a tailor-made solution for you or your team. Alternatively, you can visit their dedicated and secured online booking centre.
Due to the high demand for hotel accommodation for this event we are advising exhibitors and visitors to make their booking early.
For more information regarding accommodation, transport or dining options please contact:
Ms Nuria Martín - email@example.com
CPhI Worldwide, together with the co-located events ICSE, InnoPack, P-MEC and FDF
Exhibition opening hours:
24 October 2017 (Tue): 9:30 - 17:30
25 October 2017(Wed): 9:30 - 17:30
26 October 2017 (Thu): 9:30 - 16:00
As CPhI Worldwide is a trade event, no one under 18 years of age will be allowed to enter the exhibition.
How to get there: transport and access to Messe Frankfurt
From Frankfurt Airport you can get to the exhibition grounds by:
- S-Bahn suburban train: lines S8 or S9 (in the direction of Hanau or Offenbach Ost) to Frankfurt Central Station (Hauptbahnhof).
- Shuttle Bus: bus station in Terminal 1 via Terminal 2 to the exhibition grounds every 15 minutes.
- Taxi (to the Eingang City, Eingang Galleria or Eingang Portalhaus)
- By road.
By public transport
- Tram: lines 16 and 17. The destination, “Festhalle/Messe” is the third stop.
- S-Bahn suburban train: lines S 3, S 4, S 5 and S 6 to “Messe” or underground train line U 4 to “Festhalle/Messe”.
- Underground train: lines U 1, U 2, U 3, U 6, U 7 and U 8 at the “Hauptwache” stop and with U 5, U 6 and U 7 lines at “Konstablerwache”.
How can I get from the Airport to Messe Frankfurt?
Route: Frankfurt Terminal 1 -> Terminal 2 -> Messe Frankfurt Portalhaus
Tuesday 24 Oct: 7:30 – 19.00
Wednesday 25 Oct: 7:30 – 19.00
Thursday 26 Oct: 7:30 – 18.00
Tuesday + Wednesday: 7.30 – 12.00. Every 20 minutes
Tuesday + Wednesday: 12:00 – 16:00. Every 60 minutes
Tuesday + Wednesday: 16:00 – 19.00. Every 20 minutes
Thursday: 7.30 – 13.00. Every 60 minutes
Thursday: 13:00 – 18.00. Every 20 minutes