CPhI Worldwide drives growth and innovation at every step of the global pharmaceutical supply chain from drug discovery to finished dosage.
Connect with more than 45,000 visiting pharma professionals and 2,500+ exhibitors from 153 countries
Three days to drive business for the rest of the year
- Meet the entire pharma industry in one location: join 45,000 senior pharma professionals from 150+ countries in one place
- Find companies across key sectors: with 2,500+ exhibitors in 20 dedicated zones covering ingredients, APIs, excipients, finished dosage, contract services, packaging, machinery and more
- Meet companies from around the world: this is the most efficient and effective way to meet suppliers from major and emerging markets including the US, China, India, Turkey and Russia
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments: stay up-to-date on market news and trends during the Pre-Connect Congress, CPhI Pharma Innovation Award, Free Content - Pharma Insight Briefings
- Free access to all co-located events: your registration will also be valid for ICSE, P-MEC, FDF and InnoPack.
Find out what the industry says about CPhI Worldwide
Bridget Johnson, VP Marketing, Patheon, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific
CPhI Worldwide is the biggest event for Patheon, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, across the globe. We meet with more than 300 clients during this meeting every year. It's hugely important for our business and our ability to connect with the industry and our clients.
Sjeng Hovens, Managing Director, DADA Consultancy
Well, I've come to CPhI for almost 20 years now, I think that explains that it's good for me and to keep the network up to date!
Taru Jain, Senior Manager, New products, Akums drugs and Pharmaceuticals
When you say everything under one roof, you can actually come and see what everything under one roof means. The idea of this event is to touch base, to make deeper connections with the connections that I already have and to find new business. It's extremely important!
Experience some of the event's highlights