A strategic gathering of industry thought leaders, the exclusive, closed-door CEO Round Table will congregate CEOs of leading Pharma companies to deep dive into thought-provoking, solution-driven discussions on key challenges around policy making, industry growth and sustainability within the industry. The pivotal proposals thus established, will result in the presentation of a White Paper Report to policy makers.
This top-notch forum organized by CPhI under the Leadership stream of Pharma Week will comprise CEOs from leading Pharmaceutical companies, key technology providers, and policy makers.
The CEO Roundtable involves:
- Unique closed door gathering of over 20+ industry leaders and key stakeholders
- Policy makers and key association stakeholders
- Brainstorming sessions on pressing issues in the Pharma industry
- Compilation of results in a strategic whitepaper that will be released to the market
"We had an opportunity to interact with lots of people from the industry on one singular platform which otherwise takes about a lifetime to get around with so many people who are relevant to the scheme of this. It’s been a pleasure experiencing this entire engagement this evening."
- Sandeep Sood, Managing Director of Fette Compacting-
"The best brains in the industry came together to discuss ways to achieve the aspirational target of Indian Pharma - $300bn by 2030. I think it's a fantastic idea from UBM to have such a platform where diverse CEOs could come together on a very neutral platform and talk about issues and challenges and positives of the industry. This platform will now take the industry to the next level."
- Kewal Handa,Director, Salus Lifecare Pvt Ltd -