Date: 11 December
For added value to their participation, local & international attendees at CPhI P-MEC India 2018 will be offered a special Factory Tours, arranged by UBM India.
The objective is to position India as the destination for future Pharma business and create a platform for global customers to come, learn and receive insights on newly launched or innovative products within the Pharma industry.
The Tour Package will include complimentary facilities such as AC shuttle buses, reception lunch, and services of a professional English speaking guide from the Pharma industry. Two tours will be shortlisted after a stringent validation process by the organizer - visitors can opt for any one by filling a short form on the event website.
- To visit an advanced factory / plant near Delhi.
- To collect fresh information of potential suppliers and their products / services from India.
- To build up networking opportunity and relationships with potential partners in India.
Target Audience: Founders, Directors, CEOs, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Asst. General Managers, Sr. Managers, Plant Heads, Product Managers, Procurement Heads, Engineer Production, C+Executives from Proprietor firms, Technical Heads, Technology Heads, Chief Scientific Officer, Chief Technology Officer
Departments: Purchase, Production, Technical, Procurement, Engineering, Manufacturing
As a value add to the plant visit, the following benefits are offered to attendees:
- Invite for Pre Connect Congress
- Free Show Directory for CPhI & P-MEC India
- Invite for Women in Pharma Conference
2017 Participating Companies were:
Plant 1 - Rahul Enterprises
Rahul Enterprises are the manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of industrial machines which includes pump housing, tube filling machines and single head tube filling machines. Rahul Enterprises have their own well equipped manufacturing unit with imported CNC and VMC machines. All the products are highly acknowledged amongst their clients for their excellent performance, using latest technologies, user friendliness, high quality and long shelf life. Below are some of the factory features for the plant visit.
Benefits of this visit:
- A team of technical staff will be available at the plant for smooth flow of the process
- A wide range of machines on display
Plant 2 - Spraytech Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
With an experience of more than a decade, "Spraytech" is the world's leading organization in engineering and manufacturing of spray nozzles and spray systems. Spraytech is the trusted name in the field of industrial spray nozzles and accessories. Having their head office and plant at Thane, Mumbai, along with their R&D facility and test rigs to test the spray nozzles. At rabale plant we have automated set up to manufacture spray nozzles and state of the art CNC machines.
Benefits of this visit:
- Spraytech is an Indian company and is one of the biggest spray nozzle manufacturers in India
- Visitors will get to witness the quality adherence and workmanship of the products
- All pharmaceutical spray nozzles are manufactured with high precision and pass through stringent quality checks
- Visitors will get to see the Spraytech faculty which is our strength. We design and manufacture. Also our after sales service