is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
• With more than 50% of Japan’s APIs imported into the country for generic drugs manufacturing, CPhI Japan’s CPhI Zone presents a huge opportunity for ingredients & manufacturing solution providers to showcase their products and services to the region’s leading decision-makers.
• Japan’s clinical trial sector will continue to strengthen over the coming years following increased government investment in transforming the landscape and speeding-up drug approval times. ICSE Japan is an important opportunity for CRO & CMO companies to showcase their products and services to Japanese & Asian decision-makers.
• P-MEC Japan presents the opportunity to showcase pioneering pharmaceutical machinery, lab equipment and analytical technology for the production of APIs and intermediates to Japanese and Asian pharmaceutical decision makers.
• Japan’s biopharma market is rapidly growing, with over 70% of approved biopharmaceuticals in Japan provided by foreign companies. Japan’s premier bio-tech event, bioLIVE Japan presents the perfect opportunity to showcase new treatment methods arising from biotechnical processes to the region’s pharmaceutical decision-makers.
• Japan is one of the countries that dominates the global pharma packaging market and is the largest within the Asia-Pacific region. InnoPack Japan presents the perfect opportunity for you to showcase your innovations in drug delivery systems and health product packaging before Japanese and Asian pharmaceutical decision-makers.
• Did you know that the greatest potential for growth in Japan lies with finished dose drugs? After the launch of FDF in 2018, the zone continues to grow –a great opportunity to showcase your products to Japanese and Asian pharma decision-makers.
• Natural extracts play a huge role in both the health and food industries in Japan. They are used as ingredients in pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and cosmeceuticals, as well as traditional Chinese medicine (known as ‘kampo’ in Japan). CPhI Japan’s brand new natural extracts zone is the number one opportunity for suppliers of natural extracts to meet pharmaceutical and traditional Chinese medicine manufacturers in Japan.
We can help you with your visa application by providing a visa invitation letter. To request your visa invitation letter, first register to attend the event, and then log into your ‘Visitor My Page’ via this link. You will receive your login details in the registration confirmation email. Visitor registration for CPhI 2020 will open in October 2019.
The Exhibitor Manual gathers all the usefull information to prepare for a smooth onsite experience. If you do not find the answer to your question via the Exhibitor Manual, contact our Customer Service team: [email protected]
Our free matchmaking service allows you to identify the exhibitors and visitors you’re interested in, make contact prior to the show and schedule meetings onsite. If there’s a particular company you’d like to meet at CPhI Japan, we highly recommend reaching out pre-show. The matchmaking platform for CPhI Japan 2020 will be available at the end of 2019.
EMERGENCY WARNING: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SIGN ANY FORMS FROM:
These target companies through legitimate exhibition guides. Their current activities cover companies throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia. Expo Guide claims to offer online listing services. They use a form which resembles an organiser's free catalogue listing service, inviting exhibitors to complete the form for an entry in an on-line directory. Unsuspecting exhibitors who sign and return the form are then contracted into a three-year, non-retractable agreement, which could cost you a significant amount of money, with no foreseeable benefits. Included in their group is debt collection agency Gravis Inkasso Gmbh and Swiss debt collection agency Premiumn Recovery AG (a Construct Data subsidiary) which works in partnership with the various guides to intimidate exhibitors into paying. See an example of a false listing form here.
These publications have no connection with us or any of our events. We strongly adviseour exhibitors, and the entire exhibition community, to be most vigilant against this and similarorganisations.There are many so-called guides that mail deceptive contracts and then harassthose who sign them in error for money. However the sheer scale and systematic way in which these guides attack exhibitors is outrageous. Additional information on the Expo Guide, ExpoFairs, FairGuide and other Construct DataVerlag publications is available at: www.stopecg.org. If you have any further questions, contact our customer service department at: [email protected] or call +31 (0) 20 701 1637