CPhI Japan 2018 Post Show Statistics
- Event Name: CPhI Japan
- Dates: 18-20 April, 2018
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight Exhibition Centre, Japan
- Organisers: UBM Japan Co. Ltd., UBM EMEA
- No. of Exhibitors: 550 companies from 32 countries
- Features: Exhibitor showcases with 72 sessions, Conference withn 156 sessions, Business Matchmaking with 629 matches and Customer Insight Lounge where event experiences were shared
- Attendees: 19,509 visitors from 67 countries
- Colocated Events: ICSE | P-MEC | BioPh | InnoPack
"Attending CPhI Japan was a good chance to get in contact with Japanese companies and to understand the Japanese Pharmaceutical Industry situation and trends. Our participation at CPhI Japan made us realize that the Japanese pharmaceutical market is really interesting and that’s why this year we decided to hold a speech about Data Integrity and the support we can provide regarding this matter.
We are looking forward to attend this wonderful exhibition again and to exchange our experience with local Japanese companies."
- Andrea Salvadori, Sales Area Manager, PQE -
"CPhI Japan is great to meet and network with existing and new partners in the pharma industry. We barely had time to breathe during the three days and the quality of the meetings were excellent. We look forward to next year's show!"
- Silke Oeschger, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. -
"If you want to expand your business in a relaxing and well organized environment, don't miss the opportunity to join CPhI Japan"
- Fabio Pirola, Business Development Manager, Erregierre -
"CPhI Japan is a great platform for foreign manufacturers to be part of the Japanese pharmaceutical industry."
- Srihari, Director, Phalanx Labs Private Limited -
"A major event in Asia where the pharmaceutical world gets together for major discussions, networking and business prospects. A unique opportunity for us, a leading anti cancer manufacturing company, to meet with Japanese pharma companies"
- Waldo Mossi, Helsinn Advanced Synthesis -
"An event that is full of potential to expand existing business, explore new markets, learn the latest trends in the industry and to learn about the business culture"
- Ashish Trivedi, Dishman Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals Limited -