CPhI Korea 2018
- Dates: 28-30 Augut 2018
- Venue: COEX, Hall D
- Organisers: UBM Korea Corporation, UBM EMEA, Korea Pharmaceutical Traders Association (KPTA)
- Expected number of Exhibitors: 175+ companies
- Exhibition Area: 7,000㎡ (Gross Exhibition Area)
- Pavillions: China (CCCMHPIE, CCPIT), KPTA
- Expected number of Attendees: 4,800
- Sponsored by: Ministry of Food and Drug Safety Korea, Korean BIOHealth, Chungbuk Technopark, Korean Federation of SMEs (K-BIZ), Korea Biomedicine Industry Association (KoBIA), Korea Drug Research Association (KDRA)
- Co-located Events & Features: Hi Korea, CPhI Korea Conference 2017, 1:1 Business Matchmaking Programme, Exhibitor Showcases
To have an overview of the 2017 event, check the Post-Show report:
“CPhI Korea is the best business platform to meet Korean pharmaceutial manufacturers, and I would definitely recommend to colleagues and buyers. I’m going to organize the visits to the factories of Korean manufacturers for Vietnamese buyers for next year.”
Pham Hong Viet, CEO of Asia-Shine Vietnam
CPhI Korea Conference
As a leading learning platform for trends and issues confronting the pharmaceutical industry in Korea and the region, the CPhI Korea conference is an integral part of the event, and will give you a realistic assessment of the industry challenges, and strategies for dealing with them. A comprehensive programme and high level speaker line-up in 2017 attracted over 400 participants, including many quality assurance, R&D executives.
1:1 Business Matchmaking Programme
Over 2,220 meetings were requested between the exhibitors and buyers pre-show through the buyer invitation programme and online matchmaking programme.
Throughout the show period, more than 535 meetings took place at the business matchmaking room and numerous at the exhibitors’ booths.
As an extra meeting place between exhibitors, visitors & press located on the show floor, speakers have 45 minutes to educate the industry about their products, services, new launches, innovations and news. These sessions are free to attend to all visitors to CPhI Korea and co-located events.
“The best part of CPhI Korea this year was that we could meet all the buyers from various countries including South East Asia, Africa, and CIS countries. We’ll definitely exhibit next year again."
Prakash P. Sapkal, Director of Zim Laboratories
“CPhI Korea was really helpful to establish marketing strategies in Korea through collecting Korean health ingredients market information from domestic exhibitors and buyers. Also, it was a good opportunity to meet many Korean companies who could be potential buyers.”
Edison Hsieh, Sales Manager of Contek Lifescience
“The Conference programme was very useful, featuring speakers from regulatory institutions of various regions. Also, it was great to have partnering opportunities through the 1:1 matchmaking programme. I think the programme will be very helpful for start-up companies especially."
Paul Cheon, Director of INIST ST