On each of the three show days we will host a free to attend, on-site content programme. For 2019, the programme is focused on three key themes; innovation, regional insights and government to industry initiatives. The below draft agenda provides an outline of discussion topics. Please note, this is a draft and therefore subject to change.
We are extending invitations to high-level speakers from government institutions, regulatory bodies, local pharma companies, MNC’s, distributors, research institutes, academia and innovators to discuss market insights, challenges, pportunities, policy, regulation and innovation across the entire Middle East & Africa region.
2018 Briefings' Highlights
Sub-Saharan Africa: Market Outlook
Moderator: Claudia Palme , Managing Director, 55East
• Roshel Jayasundera, Global Head – Consulting, Axios
• Nicolas Esmieu, Vice-President MEAP, IPS Pharma Switzerland
• Hitesh Upreti, CEO & Managing Director, Zenufa Laboratories (Tanzania) Limited
Latest Innovations in Oncology Treatment
Moderator: Dr Manel Chikh, CEO, Zaphyr Pharma
• Dr. Sawsan Al Madhi, Director General, Friends of Cancer Patients
• Dr. Dominique Joubert, Co-founder & Head of Research, cancerREAD lab (formerly DECODE Lab)
• Dr Sharif KULLAB, MD, Deputy Medical Director, International Cancer Research Group (ICRG)
Pharma Sector: What is the UAE Strategy?
Moderator: Firas Nabulsi, Business Development Director, Aspen Health Care
• Ahed Ebrahim, Associate Director, JLL
• Jerome Carle, General Manager, Julphar
• Dr Amin Hussain Al Amiri, Asst. Undersecretary of Public Health Policy & Licensing, Ministry of Health & Prevention, UAE
• Dr Magdy Fahmy, CEO, LIFEPharma
• Marwan Abdulaziz, Managing Director, Dubai Science Park