Who will you meet?
Pharma professionals representing companies from the across the full spectrum of the supply chain, both regionally and internationally, can be expected to attend.
Over 60% of attendees hold a key decision making role with their company, allowing your company to grow potential new business with the right people.
By exhibiting at CPhI Middle East & Africa you will position your company alongside innovation, market access insights, and successful partnership discussions, allowing you showcase your own innovations, strengthen existing relationships, and connect with and develop a new network from within the heart of the region.
Why exhibit at CPhI Middle East & Africa?
- The Pharmaceutical market in MENA was estimated to be worth $27.6 billion in 2014 (accounting for 4% of the global pharma market), and is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 10% until 2020
- Key drivers in the region include growing population, greater investment / spending in healthcare from government, western lifestyle (smoking, poor diet) and chronic diseases (e.g. diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and oncology)
"By representing approximately 3% of global pharmaceutical sales, the MEA region will continue to attract new players. To be successful in the region, companies will have to be committed and engaged with key stakeholders from each market" Manel Chikh, CEO, Zaphyr Pharma
- Leaders and key decision makers from the region’s pharma industry will be brought together in one central location, to learn, to network, and to do business on local and international levels
- Meet the top buyers and sellers from the complete pharma supply chain from the Middle East and African markets under one roof
What's in it for you?
- Maximise your company's brand exposure to the region's audience in one single location
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients and meet potential new ones
- Display your products and services to 4,000+ potential buyers and suppliers at your unique stand
- Meet the right audience by exhibiting in the a specific product zones that attracts the right clients for your business