What is the Hosted Buyer Programme?
Our goal for CPhI Middle East & Africa is to shine a spotlight on innovation, market access, and partnership success stories, making it the business platform for the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry from across the region.
Besides our well-known Live Pharma Connect - Match & Meet programme we launch 'The Hosted Buyer Programme', designed to encourage key partners and prospective buyers, from across the supply chain, to join us at the event. Our time efficient programme will offer this top level buyer the opportunity to schedule face-to-face meetings with suppliers of their choice, from the exhibiting pharmaceutical industry.
Creating a place to discover new suppliers, build networks and to be inspired undergo strategic partnerships, that drive the innovation in Pharma forward across Middle East & Africa.
Why Should I be part of CPhI MEA hosted Buyer programme?
Partnering with CPhI MEA not only give you the below benefits:
- A personalized diary with exhibitors (both recommended and of own choice)
- Receive complimentary transfers and 4-star accommodation (Max. 3 days)
- Attend 'invite only' networking events including our CPhI Celebrates Success.
- Choice to select from a comprehensive programme of knowledge sessions
- Access to a dedicated Hosted Buyer lounge on-site
But also access to a full range of activities, and over 250 exhibitors.
Who can apply to be a Hosted Buyer?
To be part of our Hosted Buyer Programme:
- You need to be committed to the development of business within the Middle East region.
- You are a top-level decision maker eager to meet with international and domestic suppliers.
How Does It Work?
Step 1 - Apply
To be part of our Hosted Buyer Programme, you will need to submit your registration. Our partner goMed2Med will than contact you confirming your interest and setup any additional information needed from you. Once you have registered your interest our partners will get back to you and settle your application within 7 days.
Step 2 - Selection
Once you have been accepted you will receive an official confirmation email. Based on your interest and feedback we will organize 4 pre-arranged meetings with our exhibitors.
Step 3 - Meetings
After your tailored diary has been created, you can than setup additional appointments with our many exhibitors.