Why visit CPhI Middle East & Africa?
Taking place in the heart of the UAE, from 3-5 September 2018, at ADNEC in Abu Dhabi, CPhI Middle East & Africa will take stage as the unrivalled pharma event to help grow your business, your network and your market insight.
- The Pharmaceutical market in MENA was estimated to be worth $27.6 billion in 2014 (accounting for 4% of the global pharma market), and is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 10% until 2020.
- The scale of the Middle Eastern & African pharma market, its opportunities and complexities, its need for a platform that can help to facilitate connections amongst regional and multinational businesses, calls for a unique event to bring the industry together.
- With strong government investments in innovative medicine and as a market driven by under-served medical needs and increased awareness, the United Arab Emirates has become a hub for the region’s pharma market.
5 events in 1
Find solutions and manufacturers for the entire pharma value chain in one single location:
- CPhI: Brings together buyers, manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceutical ingredients
- FDF: Meet with manufacturers from every aspect of the finished dosage supply chain
- ICSE: Connects the pharma community with CRO and CMO companies and technologies
- P-MEC: Showcases the newest pharmaceutical machinery, equipment and technology providers
- InnoPack: Hosts the latest innovations in packaging, integrated solutions and drug delivery systems
The quickest and most cost effective way to source and expand into this booming market – Meet the region’s pharma companies at this unrivalled meeting point
Easiest way to build new partnerships - Find new partners for future collaboration through the our matchmaking programme
Join insightful content sessions - Get updated on the latest trends and developments at our conferences, seminars and exhibitor presentations