is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
M&A plays a pivotal role in pharma growth as it enables companies to streamline their operations and strategies while reducing overhead costs, which can contribute to profit growth. To understand more, join our informative session, where our market experts will highlight and discuss the latest trends in the market andthe expectations for the market:
- Latest M&A activity in the North American Pharma Market
- Valuation trends in private equity
- Value proposition from an investor's viewpoint
- Trends in API supply chain investment
- Big Pharma divestiture activity
Breakfast sponsor: Adare Pharma Solutions
In pharma, it is essential to identify the right partner to ensure a successful outcome. Time and time again, mistakes have been made in this process, causing clinical studies to fail and for the company to take a heavy hit. Want to avoid this? join our one-hour masterclass where we will devise a checklist for choosing your first CDMO:
- Thinking ahead before executing – why it is essential to map out what you need to achieve in all departments
- Why creating a business partnership case to potential CDMOs will determine if they are the right fit for you
- A checklist of the common pitfalls and how to avoid
Adare Pharma Solutions
Part of the CPHI global network, the event brings together over 3,000 attendees from over 70 countries for 3 days of engaging and inspirational program content and unrivalled networking opportunities.