CPhI and P-MEC China 2019 is your gateway to successfully grow your business at the 2nd largest pharma market in the world. Whether you are looking for sourcing new business or getting the latest market insight, this is your ONE-STOP – SHOP pharmaceutical platform in Asia.
The show will enable you to:
- Be one of the 3,000 exhibitors with access to truly local audience coming from China and wider-Asian region in 3 days in 1 single location
- Do business in more efficient, time & cost – saving way
- Meet the key decision makers, 50%+ of our visitors are top-management pharma professionals with the decision-making power
- Nurture your business relationships with existing clients
- Find new potential leads
CPhI China Post Show Report 2018
The post show report will provide you with details about CPhI & P-MEC China 2018:
- How can you benefit by participating at the show;
- Who can you meet – visitor/exhibitor profile, purchase power, etc.;
- Onsite conferences & activities and event outlook for 2019.
Who attends CPhI & P-MEC China?
Learm more about the audience profile:
- What is the purchasing power of visitors?
- Where the visitors are coming from?
- What is their premiering activity?
What our exhibitors said about the show?
“It's the first time that MEGGLE attended the CPhI China. The organizer especially arranged VR shooting and booth guide for us. CPhI China was as organized and thoughtful as the show in Europe, with their staff warm-hearted and professional at reception and coordination work. The exhibition did a good job in ensuring reasonable traffic flow with visitor flow showing no sign of decrease on the last day of the show. We hope to have a further cooperation in next year.” Ms. Sophia Yao, Technical Manager, MEGGLE
“We think that CPhI is a really great opportunity for us to have an exposure to our potential clients. Seeing is believing. So I think that to have a chance to show them our facilities will help them to learn more about our service!” Sundia, CEO, Jim Li, Ph.D.
“It has been a busy exhibition and it looks like it attracts more interesting pharmaceutical companies every year!” Orfeo Niedrermann, Business Development Director, YPSOMED