The Indian pharmaceutical market is growing at 15% annually, twice the world market growth rate. While its generics market is growing strong, it is also evolving into a cradle for new drugs. Simply put: as one of the strongest emerging markets in the global pharma industry, India presents great opportunities for all international pharmaceutical companies to explore and benefit from.
CPhI India is a sister brand of CPhI Worldwide - the "must attend" event in the international pharmaceutical industry. CPhI India and its co-located event, P-MEC India, are the largest and most comprehensive pharmaceutical industry events in South Asia.
| About CPhI & P-MEC India |
CPhI & P-MEC India will give you an unprecedented insight into the future of pharmaceutical equipmentand machinery. The event highlights latest knowledge and trends in the industry. It is the best place for you to source quality machinery and equipment at competitive prices and to make career changing connections. It brings together more than 38,000+ dedicated pharma professionals, whom spends three days of networking, business development and excellence.
CPhI India is the gateway for you to:
- Meet with key decision makers in the pharmaceutical industry from 122 countries, including India, China, US, UK, France, Italy, etc
- Find all major suppliers of pharmaceutical ingredients, outsourcing, equipment and bio-solutions in one location
- Source high-quality ingredients and services at competitive prices
- Learn about the latest innovations, technologies, trends and developments in India's pharmaceutical industry at the CPhI India Conference
- Network and gain access to one of the world's fastest growing pharmaceutical markets
| What to Expect at the CPhI & P-MEC India 2018 event |
- CPhI: API, Finished Formulations, Outsourcing, Generics, Excipients and Drug Formulation, Fine Chemicals, Lab Chemicals, Biotechnology and Biosimilars
- P-MEC: Pharma Machinery and Equipment, Analytical Products & Equipment, Laboratory Products & Equipments, Packaging Equipment & Supplies, Plant/Facility Equipment, Process Automation & Controls, Testing & Measurement, Validation, Automation & Robotics, Processing Equipment, RFID, Tableting / Capsule fillers, Clean room equipment, Filling equipment, Filtration/ Separation/ Purification
- iCSE: Contract Research & Contract Manufacturing