The Indian pharmaceutical market is growing at 15% annually, twice the world market growth rate. While its generics market is growing strong, it is also evolving into a cradle for new drugs. Simply put: as one of the strongest emerging markets in the global pharma industry, India presents great opportunities for all international pharmaceutical companies to explore and benefit from.
CPhI & P-MEC India represents the platfrom where international and domestic pharma experts meet to to do business, network and shape the future of the Indian and South East Asian pharmaceutical industry.
Key reasons to attend CPhI & P-MEC India:
- Meet the biggest representation of pharma ingredients manufacturers in one single location
- Source high quality products at the most competitive price
- Network and do business with over 50,000 experts from 122+ countries
- Grow your client range and establish new business relationships
- Learn about the latest trends and developments via onsite conferences, seminars, showcase rooms and more
Analytical Equipment, Automation & Robotics, Batching Systems/Equipment, Cleanroomequipment, Filling equipment, Filtration/Separation/Purification, Health & Safety products,Instruments, Laboratory products and equipment, Machinery, Packaging Equipment & Supplies,Plant/Facility Equipment, Process Automation & Controls, Processing Equipment, RFID,Tableting / Capsule fillers, Testing & Measurement, Validation
Post Show Report 2017
P-MEC India Technical Seminars
What is being said about P-MEC India
"I have been visiting CPhI & P-MEC India for years and I have seen a growth year on year. This show is the largest and number one in Pharma sector in India and it is very well organized."
Ravin Pande, Senior Vice President - Alembic Pharma (Gujarat)