Date and Location
12 March 2019: 10:00 - 18:00
13 March 2019: 10:00 - 18:00
14 March 2019: 10:00 - 17:00
A variety of catering can be ordered depending on your requirements. Please contact Ms Anna Maria at [email protected] for your catering needs. Kindly note to place your order at least 7 (seven) business days before your required service.
Please use Form 4 via the exhibitor manual to order your exhibitor badges. Badges are not transferable. All badges are to be collected on site at the exhibition registration counter located in the Pre-function exhibition hall D2 at the Jakarta International Expo. Please remember to bring your name card to the venue!
Please find the information in the exhibitor manual Stand Construction & Management, section C7 RAW SPACE STAND DESIGN INFORMATION & REGULATION
For CPhI South East Asia 2018 we offer three different ways of free promotion for our exhibitors which can be found in the "Exhibitor Area"
Exhibitors are allowed to enter the halls as per the schedule below:
Tuesday, 27 March: 08.00 - 19.00 hrs
Wednesday, 28 March: 09.00 - 19.00 hrs
Thursday, 29 March: 09.00 - 23.00 hrs
(1) The organisers provide a 6A / 220V Single Phase Socket (max 500W) in the Shell Scheme Booth in addition to the booth lighting. This power socket should not be used for lighting or heavy duty power supply and no multi plug is allowed. If exhibitors need more electricity supply for their exhibits, they should apply for a Distribution Box from the Official Stand-fitting Contractor before the deadline.
(2) Shell Scheme exhibitors are not allowed to install their own lighting unless they obtain prior permission from the organisers.
Yes there are. Please find the full information in the exhibitor manual.
Space Only Stand Design Information & Regulation
When Exhibitors sign an Exhibition Space Contract they agree to abide by all the Rules & Regulations and those set out in this Manual, and to ensure that their Contractors abide by them. In order to avoid any dispute, you must submit the layout of your stand to the Organisers, for review and approval. All design proposals must conform to all statutory requirements and those set out in this Manual and must include the following:
- Plan view, showing clearly all dimensions, walling and major exhibits.
- Elevation views, showing clearly all dimensions, graphics, etc.
- Structural calculations / drawings proving structural stability, weight loadings, etc.
- Details of materials and fire protection.
All design proposals should be in a recognised scale not less than 1:50.
All plans are to be emailed, before February 23, 2018 in either .pdf or .jpeg formats only to Mr Marco Guliver
Failure to submit the stand design for approval before the stipulated deadline of February 23, 2018 will incur a penalty charge of USD200 /- per design, per stand, for special or late scrutiny.
Any modifications to the stand design must be submitted for approval again. Stand installations not complying with the most recent plan received by the Organisers will not be authorised. The organisers will check all stand installations and will reject those that do not conform to the exhibition regulations.
The design of the stand must be such that it can be safely erected and dismantled within the move-in / move-out time available.
Travel and Stay
The organisers have appointed several partner hotels nearby the venue which include free shuttle service daily between the hotels and venue. Please contact the hotels directly for booking inquiry and special rates quoting "UBM". Read more here