About - CPhI India
CPhI India and its colocated events are celebrating 10 years of exhibition and will have a dedicated pharma week with two venues. Please join us in this celebration of Indian pharma.
Reflecting the continued growth in the API, generics, fine chemicals and bio-pharmaceuticals industries on the Indian sub-continent, CPhI India and related pharma services events saw an increase in visitors and exhibitors. The events, held in Mumbai from 21 - 23 Novemeber 2016, reflected the continued growth in region's Pharmaceutical industry. It is the largest and most comprehensive pharmaceutical industry event in South Asia.
The Indian pharmaceutical market is growing at 13% annually, twice the world market growth rate. While its generics market is growing strong, it is also evolving into a cradle for new drugs. Simply put: as one of the strongest emerging markets in the global pharma industry, India presents great opportunities for all international pharmaceutical companies to explore and benefit from.
CPhI India is a sister brand of CPhI Worldwide - the "must attend" event in the international pharmaceutical industry. CPhI India and its co-located event, P-MEC India, are the largest and most comprehensive pharmaceutical industry events in South Asia. CPhI India is the gateway for you to:
- Meet with key decision makers in the pharmaceutical industry from 92 countries, including India, China, US, UK, France, Italy, etc
- Find all major suppliers of pharmaceutical ingredients, outsourcing, equipment and bio-solutions in one location
- Source high-quality ingredients and services at competitive prices
- Learn about the latest innovations, technologies, trends and developments in India's pharmaceutical industry at the CPhI India Conference
- Network and gain access to one of the world's fastest growing pharmaceutical markets