In 2019, the brand new bioLIVE China will be launched, as an upgrade from the seven-year-old biopharmaceutical platform BioPh China. bioLIVE China 2019 will focus on life science & technology and innovative drugs, aiming to lead industrial trends and booster development in the biopharmaceutical area.
Leading the Pharmaceutical trends in Asia
The biopharmaceutical industry is entering a blooming new age. The sales of biopharmaceutical drugs are expected to exceed 1/3 of the overall drug sales income. As per the statistics by InSight, the registrations of domestic bio drugs counted for 616 in year 2017, which exceeded the highest in the recent 5 years.
As is predicted by Frost & Sullivan, the market size of China’s bio drugs will reach 326.9 billion RMB, with its increase rate ranking among the highest countries in the world.
World-Class Annual Gathering of International Buyers
The bioLIVE zone is a gathering of high-end pharmaceutical ecosystem with half of attendees having decision making power
• Manager/Project Manager/Head of Department 30.09%
• CEO/President/Board Member/General Manager 19.60
• R&D 16.67%
• Technician/Engineer 11.79%
• Product Manager 7.64%
New at bioLIVE China 2019
• Hot issues delivered: Bioscience, Biotechnology, New drugs and Bioprocessing & Manufacturing, etc.
• Showing cutting-edge products and technology in biopharmaceutical industry
• Multiple types of sharing: keynotes, case studies, panel discussions, road shows, etc.
• 50+ eminent speakers from biopharmaceutical industry
• 800+ pharmaceutical elites attending
Biologics and New Therapies
• Recombinant Protein
• Nucleic Acid
• Cell and Gene Therapy
• Tumor Immunotherapy
• Stem Cell & iPS
Bioprocessing, Manufacturing and Solutions
• Cell Culture Media
• Biological Reagents
• Laboratory Consumables
• Protein Purification
• Software and Service
Biotechnology and R&D services
• Molecular Biology
• Cell Biology
• Proteomics and Metabolomics
• Biotechnology Service Platform
• Detection Services
• Biology Information Services
• Drug R&D and Manufacturing
• Clinical Research