Date and location
24 October 2017: 9:30 - 17:30
25 October 2017: 9:30 - 17:30
26 October 2017: 9:30 - 16:00
Yes, your CPhI registration will also give you access to the co-located events. This year you will be emailed your visitor badge upon registration - bring this onsite to avoid the queues!
This year your badge will be emailed upon completed registration - bring this onsite to avoid the queues! Your badge will give you access to ALL co-located events (FDF, ICSE, P-MEC and InnoPack). If you cannot find your badge, or need another sent please contact email@example.com with the details of the registered person.
Travel and stay
From Frankfurt Airport you can get to the exhibition grounds by taking a taxi to the City Entrance (Eingang City), Galleria Entrance (Eingang Galleria) or Portalhaus Entrance (Eingang Portalhaus).
You can also enter the city by taking the S-Bahn suburban train lines S8 or S9 (in the direction of Hanau or Offenbach Ost) to Frankfurt Central Station (Hauptbahnhof).
For many trade fairs, the Messe Frankfurt shuttle bus runs from the bus station in Terminal 1 via Terminal 2 to the exhibition grounds every 15 minutes. The journey takes approx. 15 minutes.
By public transport:
- The most convenient connection: With S-Bahn suburban train lines S 3 (Bad Soden), S 4 (Kronberg), S 5 (Bad Homburg/Friedrichsdorf) and S 6 (Friedberg/Groß Karben) to “Messe” or underground train line U 4 to “Festhalle/Messe”.
With underground train lines U 1, U 2, U 3, U 6, U 7 and U 8 at the “Hauptwache” stop and with U 5, U 6 and U 7 lines at “Konstablerwache”, you have connection to the suburban train lines serving the exhibition grounds.
Getting to Messe Frankfurt is possible by taking the motorway or directly through the city of Frankfurt. Please follow the overhead signs leading to ‚Messe Frankfurt‘.
Simply enter the corresponding street name as your destination.
- Rebstock multi-storey car park: “Zum Messeparkhaus Rebstock”
- West gate: “Strasse der Nationen”
- North gate: “Katharinenkreisel” (please follow the signs from there)
- Gates 8 and 9: “Katharinenkreisel” (please follow the signs from there)
- East gate: “Bruesseler Strasse”
- South gate: “Europa-Allee” (please follow the signs from there)
Consult route on Google Maps on how to reach Messe Frankfurt
The underground station below the Central Station provides fast direct access to the exhibition grounds with the S-Bahn suburban trains and U-Bahn underground trains.
From Frankfurt Central Station you can get to the exhibition grounds...
- ... by taking a taxi to the City Entrance (Eingang City) or the Portalhaus Entrance (Eingang Portalhaus).
- ... with the underground line 4 (in the direction of Bockenheimer Warte) one stop to “Festhalle/Messe” and from there to the City Entrance.
- ... with the S-Bahn suburban train S3 (in the direction of Bad Soden), S4 (in the direction of Kronberg), S5 (in the direction of Bad Homburg/Friedrichsdorf) or S6 (in the direction of Friedberg/Groß Karben) to the second stop, the S-Bahn station “Messe”, then go to the “Torhaus” entrance.
- ... with tram lines 16 and 17. You can reach the tram stop by going out the main exit of Frankfurt Central Station and crossing the station forecourt. The destination, “Festhalle/Messe” (City Entrance) is the third stop.
- ... on foot in ten minutes along Düsseldorfer Strasse via Platz der Republik and Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage. The pyramidal top of the Messeturm tower makes it easy to find your way. The City Entrance through which you will be entering the exhibition grounds is just a few steps away.
The following entrances to the venue will be in use for visitor registration during the exhibition:
Torhaus Entrance: close to Hall 4 - 6 -8
Galleria Entrance: close to Hall 8 - 9
Portalhaus Entrance: close to Hall 11 - 10
We can definitely help you arrange your VISA until the 12th of September 2017.
Embassies will need the invitation letter at least 6 weeks to process your visa application. We are not able to supply any invitation letters after the deadline has passed.
Route: Frankfurt Terminal 1 -> Terminal 2 -> Messe Frankfurt Portalhaus
Tuesday 24 Oct: 7:30 – 19.00
Wednesday 25 Oct: 7:30 – 19.00
Thursday 26 Oct: 7:30 – 18.00
Tuesday + Wednesday: 7.30 – 12.00. Every 20 minutes
Tuesday + Wednesday: 12:00 – 16:00. Every 60 minutes
Tuesday + Wednesday: 16:00 – 19.00. Every 20 minutes
Thursday: 7.30 – 13.00. Every 60 minutes
Thursday: 13:00 – 18.00. Every 20 minutes
As CPhI Worldwide is a trade event, no one under 18 years will be allowed to enter the exhibiton
Yes, there is limited wireless internet access during the show in specific areas
Yes, you can attend any of the pharma insight briefings at no extra charge. The list of speakers and agenda will be available soon.
For the second year, CPhI brings you Live Pharma Connect, the free, online business match and meet tool.
This service will be available to visitors from 3 months before the show. To read more on Live Pharma Connect please visit: http://www.cphi.com/europe/live-pharma-connect
Please note that when you register for the show, it takes up to one week to be added to Live Pharma Connect