His Excellency Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak al Nahyan, Minister of Tolerance officially inaugurated the first edition in 2018; an event designed to facilitate new partnerships, while providing features such as the Pharma Insight Briefings, Live Pharma Connect – Match & Meet service and the Discovery Lounge.
CPhI Middle East & Africa is your regional partner for innovation, networking, and business; the region’s most comprehensive pharma gathering, bringing together industry leaders and key decision makers from across the entire supply chain.
Why Middle East & Africa?
• The pharma market in MENA is worth $31.8 billion in 2018 and is forecast to grow with a compound annual growth rate of 6.9% to $41.5 billion until 2022.
• The scale of the MEA pharma market with its opportunities, complexities and its need for a platform that facilitates connections amongst regional & multinational businesses, calls for a unique event to bring the industry together.
• With strong government investments in innovative medicine and as a market driven by under-served medical needs and increased awareness, the UAE has become a hub.
CPhI Middle East & Africa 2018 welcomed 3,642 unique attendees from 97 countries. With 35 countries represented by 274 exhibiting companiesspread over a 5,389m2 net exhibition space, attendees had access to business, networking and learning opportunities from the entire pharma supply chain across 3 show days.
5 Events in 1
Find solutions and manufacturers for the entire pharma value chain and:
• Source suppliers and expand into a booming market
• Meet new partners for future collaboration
• Learn - join insightful content sessions
Live Pharma Connect
Maximise your business opportunities with our Match & Meet service. Taking your business needs into consideration it partners you with the people and companies you're looking for allowing you to arrange and guarantee mutually beneficial face-to-face meetings onsite in Abu Dhabi.