groninger, the name stands for innovation, quality and service in the design of customized machines for the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and Consumer Healthcare industry. We have proven it to our customers for 37 years.
Customer focus for groninger is more than simply meeting the requirements of our customers. It is our goal to meet the challenges of the future through research and development and to offer innovative solutions. 1100 employees, in Crailsheim, Schnelldorf and Charlotte (North Carolina, USA), work to provide solutions and to optimize processes – fulfilling our company philosophy "We fill Visions with Life"?.
This is how groninger has become a technology leader in building customized machines for the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and Consumer Healthcare industry. To remain successful in this field, we must not only know our customers and their industries but we must also understand them. Trust in our own skills, working cooperatively together within our company and with customers form the basis for bringing visions to life, creating unique solutions and making our customers enthusiastic.
Our experience since more than 37 years, guarantees safe production processes and excellent results for our customers. The competence and enthusiasm of our employees are the basis of the extremely successful development of our company.
- Products: Custom-built machines for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and consumer healthcare industry
- Sites: Crailsheim, Schnelldorf, Charlotte (USA)
- Agencies: Worldwide in more than 35 countries
- Established: 1980 by Eva and Horst Groninger
- Management: Jens Groninger in Crailsheim, Volker Groninger in Schnelldorf, Horst and Eva Groninger in the holding board
- Employees: Worldwide 1,135 (as of April 2017)
- Revenue: 156 million euros (in 2016)