CPhI Worldwide, co-located with ICSE, P-MEC, InnoPack and FDF 2017, is the best place to network with more than 36,000 pharma industry professionals from 150+ countries, source new suppliers, build relationships with existing partners and identify new business opportunities.
"CPhI is the premiere event of the year. It's where you find the industry." Lance Kann, President, PharmaSupplyPartners
"CPhI Worldwide is a MUST for everybody who works in pharmaceutical business."
"CPhI is excellent for networking, meeting existing partners, finding new business opportunities and getting introduced to new products and new business ideas."
Event Preview Guide
You can find more details about the show in 2016's Event Preview Guide, including:
- Zones and Amenities
- Show highlights
- FDF: a new co-located event
- Exhibitor News and Showcases
- Innovation Gallery
- Women in Leadership Forum
- CPhI Pharma Awards
- Community Initiative Awards
Read the digital version to find out more about the schedule, and plan your time at CPhI Worldwide.
*Details correct at time of print and are subject to change.
What visitors said about the 2016 show*
Reasons to attend CPhI Worldwide
Three days to drive business for the rest of the year:
- Meet the entire pharma industry in one location: join 36,000 senior pharma professionals from 150+ countries in one place
- Find companies across key sectors: with 2,500+ exhibitors in 20 dedicated zones covering ingredients, APIs, excipients, finished dosage, contract services, packaging, machinery and more
- Meet companies from around the world: this is the most efficient and effective way to meet suppliers from major and emerging markets including the US, China, India, Turkey and Russia
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments: stay up-to-date on market news and trends during the Pre-Connect Congress, CPhI Pharma Innovation Award, free sessions in Exhibitor Showcases (Previously Speakers' Corner), Free Content - Pharma Insight Briefings
- Free access to all co-located events: your registration will also be valid for ICSE, P-MEC, FDF and InnoPack.