is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
CPhI & P-MEC India will be organised in accordance with Informa’s AllSecure health and safety standard. As the world’s leading events’ organiser, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest levels of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.
While visiting the Exhibition, the visitors are requested (at all the time) to:
1. Maintain at least 6 feet physical distance from each other;
2. Useface masks, which covers their face properly. Entry to the exhibition halls will be declined in absence of face masks;
3. Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) / alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds);
4. Strictly follow respiratory etiquettes, which involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/ flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly in the bio-waste dustbins;
5. Exercise self-health monitoring and to immediately report any health issues to COVID onsite helpdesk;
6. Avoid visiting the exhibition venue if having temperature or not feeling well;
7. Not to spit anywhere while you are inside the exhibition venue, failing which a fine of INR_1,000/- will be payable, including other disciplinary action at the Organisers sole discretion;
8. Mandatorily undergo thermal screening without fail;
9. Follow Informa’s AllSecure Guidelines (available at www.informamarkets.com) and such other guidelines as may be made available by the Organisers from time to time.
10. Carry their E-badge (received through email or sms) and present the same for scanning purpose while entering the Exhibition. No entry in the Exhibition will be granted in the absence of valid E-badge.
11. Mandatorily carry with them any one (01) of the Government issued photo identity card such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport etc. ("Identity Card”). Passport is to be mandatorily provided by the foreign nationals. The mentioned Identity Card is to be presented at the request of the Organisers or by any of its assigned staff.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTICES:
1. Individuals above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities and pregnant women’s are recommended not to visit the Exhibition. Individuals below 18 years of age and infants in arms are strictly not allowed inside the exhibition halls.
2. Kindly make a note that Entry within the Exhibition halls or Conference Program, is allowed / permitted only at the given time slots in the digital badge. You are hereby requested to kindly adhere to the entry and exit time slot provided in your digital badge. As Organisers of the exhibition, we hereby request your full co-operation in this to avoid any discomfort to you.
3. The rights for admission in the Exhibition, are reserved with the Organisers.
4. No Food & Beverages are allowed inside the exhibition halls.
5. Without prior written permission of the Organisers, photography & videography inside the Exhibition venue is strictly prohibited.
6. The Organisers does not takes any responsibility of your personal belongings. Kindly be vigilant about your personal belongings while visiting the Exhibition. Any theft / loss of the same will not be entertained by the Organisers under any circumstances.
7. The event is subject to Force Majeure conditions.
8. Installation and use of ‘Aarogya Setu’ app is mandatory for all the attendees with smart phones.
CPhI India is taking place in at the India Expo Centre in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR. Planning your trip well in advance will improve your experience of the show. Click HERE for all essential directions to the location, and to navigate the venue, to ensure you have a smooth journey to and from India.