Ace Sanitary manufactures hose assemblies for hygienic processing, including food, beverage and pharmaceutical manufacturers. We maintain large stock of all types of hose and fittings for worldwide sanitary processing requirements. Ace Sanitary has worldwide distribution and the ability to provide hose assemblies with very short lead times.
A small group of Rubber Technologists, Management Graduates and Chartered Accountants came together and gave birth to Ami Polymer Pvt Ltd. The company started operations in 1996 to manufacture the distinguished, technically innovative and challenging import substitute Silicone and Viton Rubber Products for most precious and intricate applications mainly for the for Food, Pharma, Medical and Heavy Engineering, Thermal Power Stations and PSUs.
Today, the company holds a strong customer base and enjoys a high reputation among the major pharmaceutical giants in India and our products are exported to the overseas customers as well.
Analytical Technologies Limited,India is a leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Analytical, Chromatography, Spectroscopy, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Clinical Diagnostics and Material Science & General Laboratory Instrumentation. Main products includes Labs setups on turnkey basis, HPLC, GC, GPC, IC, HSCCC, PREP HPLC, Spectrophotometers, LCMS, GCMS, ICPMS , ICPOES, FTIR, Amino Acid Analysers,TOCs, Particle Size Analysers, Particle Counters,AAS, Polarimeter, OES, WPS, DSC TGA,. XRD / XRF , MRI , CT, Hematology, biochemistry, hba1c analysers , PCR RTPCR , micro plate elisa readers washers,etc,
The other Analytical group Company's/Strategic Bussiness Units/CSR Organisations are given below :
1. HPLC Solutions : We are the only company in the world to offer entire range of Liquid Chromatography products, like Nano, Micro, Analytical, Bio, Semi-Preparative, and Preparative and process HPLC Systems, and also, offering services, trainings and consumables for any make of HPLC Systems.We offer HPLC,UHPLC(UPLC),GPC(Gel permeation chromatography),IC(Ion Chromatography),FPLC(Flash Chromatography),HSCC(High Speed counter Current Chromatography),Preperative HPLC,Production/Process HPLC,SMB(Simulated moving bed)Chromatography,DAC(Dynamic Axial Compression Column).
2. MultipleLabs :Multiplelabs emerged as the only turnkey laboratories setup company in the world. The Co. have won and successfully executed Million Dollars turnkey laboratories setup projects for food safety, environmental safety, soil testing, gold and jewellery testing, water and beverages testing, Hospitals, healthcare and clinical diagnostics, New born screening, etc.
3. EPCC( Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Consultancy ) Solutions: To empower countries. Also provide healthcare infrastructure development, facility management services, procurement consultancy services for analytical, biomedical and life science sectors.
4. Analytical BioMed : Focusses to offer turnkey setup solutions for complete Hospital and offering High tech equipments for Hospitals, Clinical Research Organisations, Medical Colleges, Pathology Labs,etc starting from a basic Haematology Analyser to CT Scanner and MRI.
5. Analytical InfoTech: Provides Solutions like IT infrastructure , hardware , software, HIMS, LIMS, Industries specific ERP/CRM Solutions implementation, SAP/ERP Consultancy Solutions , websites/logo designing, SEO services, aplications software development, etc.
Engineering Corp. Profile:
Quadro Engineering invented the original conical mill, or Comil®, in 1976. A revolutionary idea at the time, the conical mill has proven to be one of industry's most durable and most imitated advances in size reduction technology.
Quadro® believes that quality itself is a process that cannot stand still. Continuous improvement is rooted in continuous innovation. Through investment in R&D and the ongoing refinement and extension of the Comil® design, Quadro® has continued to earn its position as a quality leader.
When you choose Quadro® products, you can rely on superior engineering and manufacturing quality that will give you maximum uptime and yield. What's more, our products are backed by the highest level of application and technical support, based on more than forty years of experience.
Quadro® offers the industry's most extensive line of conical milling equipment for your application. It is the world's leading technology for achieving uniform size reduction, sieving, deagglomeration and dispersion.
Quadro® equipment is hard at work in applications throughout the Pharmaceutical, Food, Fine Chemical, Personal Care and Cosmetics industries.
Sapala Organics Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 2005 by a group of visionary
scientists with a common Objective and mission to prove the strengths of
synthetic chemistry and to create a company that can sustain on its own
Sapala's passion towards science, strong foundation and confidence in
chemistry are the key aspects for its growth over the decade. Sapala has
proved its capabilities by innovative and creative ideas have developed
many new molecules and processes to its clients at competitive prices
without compromising on quality and delivery timelines.
Sapala with power of chemistry and science extends its full support to clients all over the world with Research, Manufacturing and Analytical services in Organic and Material chemistry.
Fitzpatrick Company Profile:
The Fitzpatrick Company engineers, manufactures and markets the FitzMill™ Comminutor for precise particle size reduction, and the Chilsonator™ Roll Compactor for dry granulation/powder agglomeration. Proven, high-performance solids processing equipment for a wide range of products including Pharmaceuticals, Bulk Chemicals, Cosmetics, Food and Veterinary Medicines. Fitzpatrick provide fully scalable solutions, from lab/R&D to production, with repeatable and reproducible results.
The Fitzpatrick Company has the right equipment for all your particle processing needs. From food processing applications to particle size reduction of pharmaceutical powders to granulation, customers worldwide trust The Fitzpatrick Company to provide superior size reduction and compaction equipment that gets the job done right. Our size reduction equipment is designed and engineered with application-specific focus, delivering optimum process solutions, tight particle size distributions and high ROI for manufacturers in the Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Chemical and Food industries.