The world’s largest pharmaceutical exhibition, CPhI Worldwide houses six individual pharma events covering all industry sectors - from ingredients and FDF to machinery, packaging, outsourcing and biopharmaceuticals. Uniting over 45,000 pharma professionals from around the globe and more than 2,500 international exhibitors, it is the place to network and source cost-effective pharma solutions from all over the world in just three days under one roof.
Connect & Network
- Connect with 45,000+ pharma professionals from leading companies around the world
- Meet 2,500+ international exhibitors in over 20 specialist zones
- Meet companies from around the world: this is the most efficient & effective way to meet suppliers from major & emerging markets
- Live Pharma Connect Match & Meet Service partners you with the businesses you want to meet
- Cut annual travel costs by arranging to meet existing clients onsite
- Network in a more informal and celebratory setting at the Pharma Awards Gala
- Join Pharma Insight Briefings to hear of the latest developments in the industry
- Discover pioneering new products and technology at the Innovation Gallery
- Join an expert-led Innovation Tour to learn more about exhibitor innovations
- Attend conferences & keynote presentations to learn about the latest industry trends, developments, challenges & opportunities
- Learn from senior female executives as they share their experience at the Women in Leadership Forum
CPhI Worldwide 2018
A taste of what to expect onsite, check out footage from our 2018 edition to view live content, visitor reactions and exhibitor interviews.
“When you say everything under one roof, you can actually come (to CPhI Worldwide) and see what everything under one roof means. The idea of this event is to touch base, to make deeper connections with the connections that I already have and to find new business. It's extremely important!”
Taru Jain, Senior Manager in New Products, Akums Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
5 November 09:30 - 17:30
6 November 09:30 - 17:30
7 November 09:30 - 16:00
The local time zone is GMT +2
We’re Heading to Frankfurt!
2019 will see us pack up and head back to Germany where we will once again round up the entire pharma industry under one roof at Messe Frankfurt. We've appointed b network to secure you a range of great accomodations - start booking your trip!