Doing business at CPhI Worldwide just got easier...
A FREE online tool, provided by goMed2Med®, Live Pharma Connect is open to visitors and exhibitors allowing both parties to make pre-arranged pharma specific, mutually beneficial meetings during the event. The system is easy to use, and is supported by an automatic matching function, eliminating the need to manually search databases to find the right business connections.
Face-to-face meetings can take place on-site, either at the exhibitor’s stand, or by using the scheduling tool for meetings at the Live Pharma Connect stand itself – it’s your choice!
How does Live Pharma Connect Work?
Fill in your and your company's profile details
Specify your business needs in "I am looking for"
Live Pharma Connect searches for mutually beneficial meetings
Once received, you only need to confirm your meeting
- Your matches with pre-approved business partners are generated and based on internationally recognized categories and sub-categories.
- Save time and boost potential new business leads by cutting out tedious manual database searches.
- New, mutually beneficial matches will be sent to you automatically every time Live Pharma Connect updates.
What's new in the system?
1. Log into Live Pharma Connect System
1. Visitors will be able to login one week after they registered at CPhI by logging in with their email address and using their registration key provided by CPhI as password.
2. Exhibitors will be able to login with their Exhibitor Manual/Kit login details (their email address and password).
2. New Online Agenda - Save Your Meetings Schedule in Your Calendar
You will be now able to use the new online agenda to block time slots when you are not available for meetings with business partners.
- Your agenda is visible only to you
- You will be able to arrange meetings only if both, you and a business partner, have time slots available
- Remember to delete meeting requests you do not want to accept/have, otherwise your timeslots will be blocked also for new meeting requests
- Remember to print your agenda before coming on-site
- Use ical format to add your livepharmaconnect agenda to your google/outlook calendar